Monday, January 26, 2015

I would like to invite you to visit my new Facebook Page.

My signature earflap hat with braids and a pompom  $20.00 includes shipping  many colors available
Please check out my new site: J.C.Marie Handcrafts Everything offered on this site is made by myself. (well I do get some great help from my hubby and kids when needed ) We have very cute earflap hats and warm mittens. Scarves and kitchen sets consisting of pot holders, dishrag and a hanging dish towel. The fully lined reversible totes I have made are becoming very popular. Some items posted are complete and ready to go...others need to be ordered ahead of time. (I do h...ave 10 kids) so if something says available now--don't wait to order it. it is probably the only one I have. I have found a wonderful soft and warm baby yarnl And we seem to have babies babies everywhere. Make sure to order soon enough so that I can get some cozy baby aghans made.
Message me to talk cost, colors and types of yarn or type of cloth for the super new tote bags.
We greatly appreciate your orders. It helps to be able to pay a bill or get some needed groceries . Thank you, and may God Bless You all!! Joann Collins
Everyone loves these tote bags.  5 pockets, fully lined, completely reversible generous size
$25.00 includes shipping
 child's size ear flap hat  $15.00
 baby girl cozy ear flap hat
$15.00
 a fun newborn Christmas hat

 A puppy hat...all sizes available.  price depends on size
 This pretty and soft baby blanket is ready to ship out.  It measures 29 inched by 30 inches.
$25.00
This is part of my kitchen sets,  Two double sided scalloped pot holders...2 dishcloths and a hanging dish towel.   I will sell this incomplete set for $15.00 (I can add to this set if wanted)  A full set is $25.00 this includes shipping.


No comments: