Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Balmy 47degree Trip to the Lake

 At Becky's urging we heading out into the 40 degree weather for a hike around Green Lakes this afternoon.
 There was not a cloud in the sky....perfect stone skipping weather.
 Dan found the biggest walking stick I've ever seen.
 Becky can skip stones with the best of them.
 The cold sunshine though the still bare trees....but it does seem to give a promise to spring.
 The halfway point around the lake.
 I do believe this was the only sighting of new growth in the whole park.
 Little kids have morphed into big while I wasn't looking.
 Kimmy and her best buddy Dan.
 My children seem to enjoying spinning and spinning and spinning.


 I an rarely on this side of the camera...but I love this photo of myself and Laura.
And who can resist the static electricity slide photo!

1 comment:

Juli E. said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! I have noticed Grace is looking more and more like her big sis, Amy!