Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pom Pom Ornament

For the Kids Fridayabc button
 I saw this super simple pom pom ornament over at Art Projects for Kids.
All you need for this quick project is:
2.5 inch styrofoam balls
pom poms of your choice
dress pins
ribbon
 I pinned the ribbon used to hang the ornament on the ball before the kids began to add the pom poms.
 Simply pin the pom poms to the ball.
 Luke picked sparkley gold pom poms for his ornament.
 I love the look of purples Grace used.
Even the big "kids" got in on the fun.
You've got to love simple, pretty crafts that will get used on our beautiful Christmas tree.

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

SO pretty! Especially the purple one. I found you over at Sun Scholars. I would love you to come join my Pin Me Linky Party that starts Friday morning at 8am CST.

Unknown said...

New follower. Found you through the Sun Scholar Link-Up!
Glad to meet you! Also glad to find a great mommy/homeschool site.
Hope you will hop over and follow back!

Julie @ Hey Mommy, Chocolate Milk
www.heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cute ornament--love the simplicity. Right up my skill level.:)

Thanks for the neat idea.
Amy